Jan 3, 2006

Dominant Genes

Thanks to Dr. Charles I found this great site with a picture of my ancestor, Confederate General Benjamin Franklin Cheatham. He's like my Great-times-ten grandfather. I borrowed the pic. (I am a relative afterall) and wanted to show you the creepy resemblance to my Dad.

Here's Gen Cheatham:




Here's John Cheatham, My Dad, in a dorky 1970s photo with my mom:






Geez, it is just me or do my parents look a little stoned? I know better (if you knew my Mom...no way!) but they still look it. I think my sister was the one who wrote on the picture (photo blasphemy!!!) because that's not my handwriting. Anyway, I think the resemblance is a little creepy, the Cheatham nose apparently goes back a couple centuries even.

3 Comments:

At 11:43, Blogger Nurse2B said...

Wow! There sure is a family resemblance there. Your Mom and Dad look cute together. Happy New Year and thanks for the nomination on Mediblogopathy.

 
At 19:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I can see the reseblance too.

 
At 08:00, Blogger Unimum209 said...

I really like your blog. I see the resemblance, and yes your Mum is beautiful. Your ancestor reminds me of Kelsey Grammer. I love Frasier and could see him in this sort of get up for one of their dress up parties... Will stop in again soon. All the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home