Dec 15, 2005

Mad lib Santa

Found this site...it's a Mad lib Santa letter. (remember Mad libs?) I thought it was fun so I'll post mine and strongly encourage you to do the same for a good chuckle.


Santa Clause North Pole, Earth
Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.


It really wasn't my fault what happened at Jenni's Office party. It was Cathy who spiked the punch with too much vodka. I can't help it if I drank 24 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like fruit.
I thought it was funny when I put Jenni's jacket on my head and danced the mambo on the desk while singing "Jingle Bells"'. I didn't mean to break Jenni's cell phone and don't know why Jenni would accuse me of larceny.
I don't remember calling Michael's wife a cheesy sheep---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and fuschia lipstick!
And when I threw up on Angela's husband's toe, it was only because I ate too much of that spaghetti.
After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Mazda through my neighbor's dining room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a lumpy dog and have me arrested for treason!
So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all shiny and moist. And I'm really not to blame for any of this poofy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and roughly yours,

Jodi (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 7 bucks!

3 Comments:

At 17:54, Blogger MomThatsNuts said...

Thanks for coming by! I am SOOOO happy to have passed those classes, it was alot of hard work...I dont know how people do this!!!AKKKKKK

Mom

 
At 00:24, Blogger Jo said...

Hi Doc!
Thanks for reading! Your site is awesome, good reading.
Readers, Go see him, the link is to the right.

 
At 05:14, Blogger WI Catholic said...

Yeah, he is great, isn't he? I have his book, and read some pieces on short breaks to relax at work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home