Jun 14, 2006

Craziness

It's been crazy!
I've moved in...Almost done unpacking.
I'm studying for the boards, I have hours and hours of online-unit-specific-competency exams to complete.
I start making the big bucks this week.
That's good because...I owe I owe.... So it's off to work I go.

My A/C's not working too well. I leave it on 75 during the day and night and it won't get down past 80 during the day. I HATE 80!
It's been in the high 90s all week and I just can't stand it.
I get REALLY irritable and mean when I'm hot.
Stupid A/C guy came and left without doing any work today!
He came early when I was in the shower. Ari let him in (EEK, I know...I lectured her about that afterward) and came and told me he was here. I came out and he was gone.
I got ahold of him 5 hours later and he said "it felt cool so he left thinking he had the wrong place"
What?! Idiot

My mom's freaking me out and acting really weird. She's drinking a lot with some pills.....now there's some drama with a local man...I'm not gonna get into that one here.
Suffice it to say....I won't be trusting her to watch my daughter for me on the weekends I work next month. Which leaves me in quite a pickle as there aren't too many options for me on a weekend.

I'll be sure to post more about my orientation and the big test soon. Please check back.


4 Comments:

At 09:00, Blogger overactive-imagination said...

Tiesha sounds like she has some good advice on the test.
You sure have a full plate. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Good Luck.
Dawn

 
At 21:49, Blogger The new Third Degree Nurse said...

I have a feeling you'll be more than fine.

Darn air conditioning. What was that guy thinking? Believe it or not, we are needing it right now in Cleveland, too, although it usually only gets into the low 70's most days. When it's 96, like today, that's a different story.

Hang in there. I agree. I think tiesha knows what she's talking about.

 
At 22:44, Blogger Andrew said...

I'd always had a few rules about taking tests back in college:

1. You know more than you think you do...

2. ...but in the areas where you're confident--maybe overconfident--study up a little. You don't know as much as you think.

3. If you think you're ready, you're ready.

Yeah, I know it all sounds a little Yoda, but it worked for college...er, for the most part.

Break a leg!

 
At 18:13, Blogger overactive-imagination said...

I FINALLY got selected to begin the RN program in August. YAY! For some reason you were one of the first people I thought of.
I still have my fingers and toes and eyes crossed for you!!
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home