May 8, 2006

Graduate Nurse


Did well on my Final. 88 Made a B in the course.
I am now officially......a Graduate Nurse....GN.
It's still not real to me. I can't believe that school is over.
My pinning is on Thursday.....after that... NCLEX and moving.
My parents can't come to my pinning. My dad lives several states away and works two jobs. My mom is still holding vigil over my dying stepfather. (Yes...he is still alive...I don't know how)
But a few of my best friends will be there,my daughter, my boss, and my sister.
Today was a good day.

7 Comments:

At 05:02, Blogger Nessa said...

Congratulations.

 
At 06:12, Blogger The new Third Degree Nurse said...

Congratulations! I'm so proud of you sticking with it. I know it hasn't been easy. I'm so sorry your mom is going through your stepfather's illness and I'll keep you both in my prayers.

 
At 13:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!SUPER HUGE CONGRATS!!
What an accomplishment. I hope you are very proud of yourself, you should be. Wish I were close as I would come to your pinning ceremony as well.
Lots of hugs!
Dawn of:
www.overactiveimagination.blogspot.com

 
At 14:43, Blogger Unemployed Nurse Jack said...

Way to go, Jodi!!! Your tenacity, humor, and optimism have made your journey inspiring for those of us just starting out.

Many, many congratulations to you!

 
At 15:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't belive i forgot to post a congradulatiosn here...

CONGRADULATIONS!

 
At 07:16, Blogger Nurse2B said...

Sorry, I did not catch this right away!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:05, Blogger WI Catholic said...

Congratulations, Jo (yes, I saw your 'name change'...LOL That is also what I call my Godmother (her dh also calls her that) and is the name of two of my favorite characters from Little Women.

Congratulations on the new home, and will pray for you for your Boards... have no doubt you will do just fine.

Come visit Musings... meet my son and new daughter-in-law...in a series of postings. They were beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home