May 2, 2006

Two Biggies

Two BIG things today.

1.I made a 96 on my last unit exam over Renal...Acute and chronic failure, Liver, Burns, and Musculoskelatal diseases. This means I have to make a 50 on my final to graduate!
Not to be cocky but um...I think I could do that blind, standin on my head, with both hands tied behind my back, while taking candy from a baby.....eating pie.
So what I'm saying is....I am sooo graduating next week.

2. I'm moving in June! I found a cute little place locally today and I want it! I'm paying the deposit for it tomorrow. I didn't want to move this soon but I don't want to loose the place so I'm gonna take it. I'm moving out of this Ghetto, Yay!

Listening to: Orange Crush by REM

6 Comments:

At 07:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Be sure to let me know where you are moving to so when i'm in town i can still stop by!

 
At 15:21, Blogger Nessa said...

Congrats on both. Don't you just love not having to worry about the final.

 
At 19:37, Blogger Janet said...

You go, Girl! Good for you!

 
At 16:47, Blogger Unemployed Nurse Jack said...

You rock! Congratulations.

I've had no laptop for a while and sure missed my blog bookmarks. I'm sorry to read about Roger, your family drama, and your step-dad. You are one tough cookie, you are.

Best wishes on the new job and the new place.

 
At 16:17, Blogger Guy said...

Congrabulations!

 
At 08:35, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

HOW could you make a 96 on ANYTHING INVOLVING RENAL!?!?! :)

Hh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home