May 9, 2005

I really don't know what to do with my time. All weekend long, I did absolutely nothing. I slept a lot and I watched a lot of movies. Friday was kind of tough, It would have been my 10th wedding anniversary. Mother's day was good though. Mom had Ari this weekend so we met for lunch, and Ari bought me flowers and chocolate. (Papa Jerry loaned Ari the money) She picked out these bright Pink and blue daisies, they're so cute.
As for the rest of the week, I have no idea what I'll do with my time. Today I need to take Ari to Gymnastics, and then stop at the macaroni grill after for a little baby shower for a classmate. I need to go to the store beforehand to find a gift for her as well. She's moving out of state so I won't get a chance to say good-bye before she leaves. So I have enough to do today.
I've been slow moving this morning, can't get moving for some reason. I must go force myself to take a shower and get dressed now. I have got to pick up some shifts these next 2 weeks, I can't keep this up!

2 Comments:

At 02:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, find a way to kill the time yet? What's been going on recently? some people read this you know. ;-)

-Nuckles

 
At 01:02, Blogger Jo said...

Matt!!! Good to hear from ya!
Where are you? Eating asian cuisine still or have you moved on to sausage and sauerkraut?
Email me sometime with an update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home