Jun 29, 2008

Good Bye

Dear Reader,

I am no longer Blogging. You are welcome to stay and read my previous posts, I hope you find them entertaining/interesting/informative.

My reasons to quit Blogging are varied...... I simply have no time, I have nothing to say, I'm an RN working in a close nit clinic and there could be privacy issues, also I'm in a different place in my life right now and simply don't need the blog like I used to.

I've made a few friends doing this blogging thing, and I still visit their sites from time to time. Check out my links to see who I read.

I may be back one day, Thanks for reading.

~Jo

5 Comments:

At 21:01, Blogger KAYLAPEARSON.COM said...

very nice blog site some how i found you looking for things on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia, i wish you all the best.

 
At 20:28, Blogger Windfall Woman said...

I miss you. Hope you are well.

 
At 11:18, Blogger Patrik Kralj - Savjetnik za ljubavne odnose said...

Dear Jo
I came across your blog recently and thought it was really good. I particularly liked your about nursing cause my mom is nurse.
I thought my blog might be of interest to you and your web site visitors.
http://alzheimers-diseaseblog.blogspot.com/- Alzheimer's disease blog is trying to help with advices to all those who suffer from this disease
I wonder if you would be interested in linking to me. If you have any questions about our site, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail domas1@net.hr
Thank you for your time.
Domas, Croatia, Europe
http://alzheimers-diseaseblog.blogspot.com/

 
At 20:27, Blogger Unknown said...

I've been looking for nursing blogs and found yours. If you ever get the 'blog' bug again and want to provide a guest post, I would love to have you!

 
At 16:26, Blogger Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home