Sep 18, 2007

too many sick people

I'm so exhausted today! I came in 15 mins early, only had time for a 30 min. lunch and left 45 mins late and me and my fellow office nurse STILL had stacks and stacks of charts on our desks.

I even offered to pick up my daughter and bring her back to the office with me to get ahead a little but my boss told me to go home.

I honestly think my Doctor has too many patients....and we don't have the man power to cover them all.

Also, I've noticed that the Endocrinology/Hormone biz has the highest maintenance type patients. I spent an hour on the phone today with just one couple....sorting out their issues with this and that.

*********
Daily reminder.......


Don't forget to stop by Nursing Voices and NursingJobs !!!!
Tell them Jo sent ya!
Pretty pretty please! ( iphone.....people! iPhone!)

1 Comments:

At 09:02, Blogger Unemployed Nurse Jack said...

You traded one kind of busy day and needy patients for another kind of busy and needy, it sounds like. I hope things calm down as you get further acclimated.

How's A doing with school this week?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home