Sep 18, 2007

too many sick people

I'm so exhausted today! I came in 15 mins early, only had time for a 30 min. lunch and left 45 mins late and me and my fellow office nurse STILL had stacks and stacks of charts on our desks.

I even offered to pick up my daughter and bring her back to the office with me to get ahead a little but my boss told me to go home.

I honestly think my Doctor has too many patients....and we don't have the man power to cover them all.

Also, I've noticed that the Endocrinology/Hormone biz has the highest maintenance type patients. I spent an hour on the phone today with just one couple....sorting out their issues with this and that.

Daily reminder.......

Don't forget to stop by Nursing Voices and NursingJobs !!!!
Tell them Jo sent ya!
Pretty pretty please! ( iphone.....people! iPhone!)


At 09:02, Blogger Student Nurse Jack said...

You traded one kind of busy day and needy patients for another kind of busy and needy, it sounds like. I hope things calm down as you get further acclimated.

How's A doing with school this week?


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home