While I was out of town I was tagged by Janet at Chocolate and Raspberries.
I'm supposed to list 7 favorite songs.
1. "Silent all these years" by Tori Amos ~ Will always remind me of Jenni asking me to sing it acapella at lunch in High School.
2. "Love Song" by the Cure~ Reminds me of Mike
3. "Down so long" by Jewel ~ My favorite song to sing
4. "Movin out" by Billy Joel ~ Reminds me of being silly with my sister
5. "Turn me on" by Norah Jones~ speaks for itself
6. "Pump it up" by Elvis Costello ~Makes me tap my feet
7. "I alone" by Live- That man's voice is so sexy
I tag the first 7 peeps on my blog link list, unless you've already done it.