Sep 17, 2006

"Start Spreading the news...."




"......I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it,
New York, New York"


Well actually I'm leaving tomorrow.
I can't be more excited....and nervous. It's been a couple of years since I've flown. It's been...never.... Since I've been apart from Ari for more then 2 days. I'll blog about my adventures and post pics after I get back on the 24th.

********
My sister, Jamie and her love Marcus (I call them Jamicus) got married yesterday. Congrats to them! Aren't they cute?




Do we look alike?




(Yeah...she's way cuter then me in this picture!)

********

I also want you bloggers out there to have this link:

Bluebird Blogs

A contest to get a new design for your blog!

Happy Trails!

******
Listening to:
"Elsewhere" by Sarah McLachlan

1 Comments:

At 12:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have always wanted to visit NYC. have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home